Thursday, March 14, 2013

Heartstrings

Play my heartstrings, you of love.
Show my heart how to adore.
Play my heartstrings, you of grace.
Let the healing burst forth.
Play my heartstrings, you of mercy.
Don't contain what is made new.
Play my heartstrings, you of wisdom.
Ask me questions I don't know.
Play my heartstrings, you of power.
Move the weakness to your use.
Play my heartstrings, you of art.
Bring your colors to my mind.
Play my heartstrings, you of words.
Give me courage to speak in truth.
Play my heartstrings, you of security.
Hold your child in your arms.
Play my heartstrings, you of music.
Hear the melody in my voice.
Play my heartstrings, you of strength.
You are so worthy of what I cannot give.
Play my heartstrings, you of understanding.
And let not my praise be lacking.

-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment